Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: A4amen
A4amen June 15th, 2017

When people underestimate me ..always

User Profile: Nondidjos
Nondidjos June 15th, 2017

Ignore me, my messages, or answer my messages only by rip, then say you care.

User Profile: MoriAnge1
MoriAnge1 June 15th, 2017

Cancel plans the last minute

Don't even reply to me about making plans such as going to the beach (my treat)

Ignore me

Lie to me

Take me for granted

Talk crap about my taste in music

Call me selfish

Think I'm the worst when it comes to kids

Try to lecture me about my goals in life

Don't even apologize for upsetting me or hurting my feelings

Talk crap about my taste in films

Think I should do something else with my career

Think I should follow you around the world instead of following my dreams

Keep trying to force things onto me

Keep trying to persuade me into fooling around with you and think something is wrong when I don't want to do anything of the sort

When you said you love me but years later said you didn't anymore

When you're interested in someone else

When I have to wake up every day knowing you don't love me

When you say you want to get closer but refuse to talk about certain topics because they remind you of something or you're just not interested

You called me a slut and endangering your family with my mere presence

You called me a bad influence on your only daughter that you threw out

When you said that you want me to work in retail or at a gym so I can complain every day just so we have something to talk about

When you told me to mind my business despite you knew what you were doing was wrong

Not listening to what I have to say

When you said that I would make a great wife just from seeing me clean

When you told me to get over it

When you threatened to lie to everyone at school about my sexuality and called it a joke

When you whistled and me and told your bf that I was a bitch

Telling me to lighten up or that you was only joking

(Please note these things were not done by one person)

User Profile: lovingTortoise8989
lovingTortoise8989 June 15th, 2017

Look into my eyes

User Profile: Sunshinewillcome
Sunshinewillcome June 15th, 2017

Dont realize how much you actually mean to me and think you're not enough for me

User Profile: camilleparham
camilleparham June 15th, 2017

ignore me, over look me.

User Profile: Agirlwithalovingsister
Agirlwithalovingsister June 15th, 2017

Say you understand me when you have never felt like I do

June 15th, 2017

When you stare me but you don't say a word to tell me why are you doing this

June 15th, 2017

Act like I don't exist

User Profile: Teeba
Teeba June 15th, 2017

When you don't care