Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: RoosterRoo8170
RoosterRoo8170 June 15th, 2017

Act ashamed of me in front of your other friends. Like I'm not good or cool enough to be assoiated with

User Profile: wittyPond1073
wittyPond1073 June 15th, 2017

Don't seem to care that I exsist.

June 15th, 2017

Act like I don't support you

User Profile: Mapletaylor
Mapletaylor June 15th, 2017

Act like i dont matter

User Profile: passionatePlane49
passionatePlane49 June 15th, 2017

Ignore listening to my problems when I consider you my soul healer and the shoulder to cry on

User Profile: DenaliRenae
DenaliRenae June 15th, 2017

take my kindness for weakness

User Profile: honestCup6891
honestCup6891 June 15th, 2017

When you rage at me, I feel triggered, small again, and debilitated.

June 15th, 2017

Make me feel like I am not worthy of love

June 15th, 2017

Stopped calling me pretty girl

June 15th, 2017

You don't love me as much as I love you