Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you blame me for things that are not my fault.

User Profile: InfiniteSeduMagick13
InfiniteSeduMagick13 June 15th, 2017

Inconsistent with your standards and kindness. Like... WTF?

User Profile: Mylifeisboring
Mylifeisboring June 15th, 2017

Hung up my called

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you get angry and take it out on me.

June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you dismiss my emotions and worries, so casually.

User Profile: donyj
donyj June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't love me back as I for you

User Profile: Skywater
Skywater June 15th, 2017

When you sit in the bedroom behind your cellphone or computer glued to your Facebook feed while I cook dinner, or do heavy work in the yard or clean the house and you don't bother to get up and help or have a conversation with me. I've told you how much this annoys me and still...I come home from work and you don't come out of the room to see what's up. What kind of partner let's their significant other toil while sit and enjoy yourself or whatever the reason you do this? Well I just go on doing my thing because I refuse to cater to this behavior...but still it hurts my feelings. I want a partner.

User Profile: Coolmaverick
Coolmaverick June 15th, 2017

Give up on me so easily. Where is all that not giving up attitude?!! True love is intense. Why you left. Found new guy. For move on or what i don't know, but it pains.I still love you. But need time. Exams are on way and i want to do my best and give my mom a relaxation for a bit. She too important part of my life.Hope everything happens nicely.

User Profile: somewheremaybe
somewheremaybe June 15th, 2017

move on with your life and just throw me aside, like I was nothing. And then act like you care.

June 15th, 2017

treat me like i'm not worth anything