It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
attempt to solve a problem for me (or tell me what to do) rather than just listening to me.
@BatMite689 it can be difficult to see someone you care about upset. I think that's why I try to help people with certain things. But I know that probably gets frustrating to others at times.
When you have a set of rules and regulations for me but then nothing for yourself. Why are you so special and get to do any thing that you want? Or tell me that my feelings and pain dont matter because i dont know the meaning of either.
Tell me that you don't like me
Tell me how I feel without asking about or aknowledging my struggles
judge me.
Tell me who i am
act like this. Why would you just give up so randomly like this? And just cut me and everyone you know out completely without reason. That's nothing like you, at all! What happened...?
Say Im not good enough for you.
Gaslight me and then refuse to hear anything that contradicts your opinion.
Dont know or listen when i'm overwhelmed. You stick your head in the sand when things get tough. i have to be the strong one and take action on everything for our family or nothing gets done and it makes me feel so alone.