Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
June 16th, 2017

Talk too much to other girls, want to know everything happened on their day, talk to them in strange hours.

User Profile: nightstreetwalker90
nightstreetwalker90 June 16th, 2017

My mom told me I'm worthless. I didn't talk back or anything, just be there with numb feeling.

User Profile: lostinself7
lostinself7 June 16th, 2017

Neglect my thoughts and corner me into a box where there are only expectations from me and high possibility of failure to meet them

User Profile: kjm1721
kjm1721 June 16th, 2017

it hurts my feelings when you pretend to listen but in actual reality your watching your video games. You say you were listening but you don't remember what we talked about. I hate repeating myself. It hurts my feelings when you tell me you want to help me, but you end up not helping at all.

When you invite the whole world and leave me out. When you're super friendly to everyone else but act very standoffish towards me. Also when you invalidate my feelings, not understanding why I'm painfully shy and accusing me of being mean to others when I try to be the opposite

June 16th, 2017

Don't believe in me abd compare me with others

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 June 16th, 2017

Make me feel worthless & like I'm not good enough.

User Profile: llychee
llychee June 16th, 2017

are ignorant and compare me to everyone else even though I am my own person.

User Profile: FallOutBoyForever
FallOutBoyForever June 16th, 2017

Ignore all my attempts to interact with you.

User Profile: brokenhearted4ever
brokenhearted4ever June 16th, 2017

when i see my love, love smn else