Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Leahparks
Leahparks June 16th, 2017

Only became friends with me because it was convenient for you and you ruined all of my other friendships because you're manipulative and now you hardly acknowledge my existence

User Profile: BunniYami209
BunniYami209 June 16th, 2017

Joke about killing me, because you have no idea how tempting it is sometimes.

June 16th, 2017

You say I don't talk to you anymore. I have a job now and my time is consumed. You say text or call anytime, but then grouchy when I do. You get mad when I don't contact you, but also when I do. Make up your mind.

User Profile: sourskittlesss97
sourskittlesss97 June 16th, 2017

...tell me there's no reason for me to look for a job because you think I'll give up and quit the first time it gets tough.

User Profile: Harutsuki
Harutsuki June 16th, 2017

See me as something I'm really not. (Misgendering)

User Profile: mysteryRew821
mysteryRew821 June 16th, 2017

continue on telling me lies about your real feelings

User Profile: Kitana94
Kitana94 June 16th, 2017

You tell me to leave you alone and can't tell me a reason why. When you say you have been talking to your friends happy because different people make you feel differently. when you tell me I'm prying into your social life when I'm your girlfriend and all I want is to help you. When you don't talk to me for days and won't give me any kind of reason why. All I ask was you tell me you have things going on instead of telling me to leave you alone. It hurts my feelings when anytime your stressed and down, you take it out on me and don't see it as unfair.

User Profile: veryrach
veryrach June 16th, 2017

wake up and decide to be cold towards me for no reason

User Profile: Woodbren
Woodbren June 16th, 2017

make fun of me, critise me

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 June 16th, 2017

Ignore me after saying that I matter