Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 29th, 2017

You turn your back on me when I've treated you better than myself and I've made alot of sacrifice to help you.

When I thought we were friends and then you stop talking to me forever whith no explanation.

I don't even desire to have friends anymore they have cause me so much pain and anxiety.

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 June 29th, 2017

It m

It hurts my feelings when yiOou judge me.

O

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 1st, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you control me.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock July 3rd, 2017

When people say I should be grateful for things in life because when they say that it sounds like they are completely ignoring my problems or saying they aren't actually problems. It means they aren't listening to me and they are being insensitive assholes who would rather give shitty advice to make themselves feel good rather than actually do/say anything useful because it requires effort that they are too lazy to put in.

User Profile: Breathandtryagain
Breathandtryagain July 3rd, 2017

Say that I should move on and talk with new people and just forget about my ex even though I still care about him and I want to know that he is okay.

User Profile: limegreenPlum9327
limegreenPlum9327 August 4th, 2017

It hurt my feeling when you said nobody cares about me and that I should kill myself. It hurt when you only called me deaf as an insult because I kept asking what or mis hearing stuff. I'm not deaf I'm hard of hearing. It hurt when you kicked and slap me and said I hit people first when I didn't everything mean you guys said hurt. I you never noticed it because I faked a smile.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 4th, 2017

When you don't believe me when I say you are safe to be yourself and tell me anything. That I will never judge you and always wanted to make you feel safe and cared for. Never taken advantage of. That you didn't believe me when I said I wanted to know what you needed more of from me. That we could have the conversation after my heart was broken by your silence and leaving me. It hurts me that you could walk away so easily when we were both over run with affection and hope for the connection we effortlessly had. It hurts me that you could ever, even for a second, think that I would willingly and selfishly take advantage of you knowing everything you know about me...

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 9th, 2017

Treat me with no respect

User Profile: LukeGrog13
LukeGrog13 August 9th, 2017

It hurts my feelings if you don't accept me as i am!

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 9th, 2017

When you abused me