Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 August 12th, 2017

It hurts my feelings that I am turned away by so many people. When I get ignored by someone who says they are my friend. How much hurt can you take before you just give up?

User Profile: greenThinker6452
greenThinker6452 September 2nd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea September 4th, 2017

hurts my feeling when you are not listening to me while i am talking to you.

User Profile: HopefulMapa
HopefulMapa September 5th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you deny them, and yet want me to acknowledge yours.

1 reply
User Profile: stayinpositivekari
stayinpositivekari May 21st, 2018

@DistressedDad, that was exactly what I was going to write. When you invalidate me, but I have to make your ego...

load more
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 15th, 2018

Don't want to listen to me and not try to understand my feelings at all

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 24th, 2018

Treat me like a little girl that is selfish and is not aware that others have to eat too.

User Profile: agreeableKite6479
agreeableKite6479 February 24th, 2018

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 12th, 2018

judging without knowing the truth. Thats ignorant.

User Profile: yellowPenny9739
yellowPenny9739 March 17th, 2018

When you act like I don't matter anymore or take the time out to talk to me

User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt March 17th, 2018

Say you love me yet its so easy for you to leave me.

1 reply
User Profile: azureTurtle214
azureTurtle214 March 18th, 2018

@DavidMatt

I can relate, just happened to me last week. Then they had the nerve to say I'm a beautiful person and that they love my heart, but they left and we haven't spoken since.

1 reply
User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt March 18th, 2018

@azureTurtle214

im so sorry tho in all honesty it feels good that I

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 9th, 2018

@azureTurtle214 that's horrible azure . There was no need for them to even come in and say that . What right can they say anything to win you round or believe them . It's shellfish and unacceptable and they really have to think how they go about things like that. They must not know what it's like to have feelings clearly . So rude and ignorant .Show them the door and be happy with that next person.

load more
load more