Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: sombrero
sombrero September 9th, 2018

Come at me out of nowhere and accuse me of things and say the meanest because you're mad.

User Profile: anniemouse
anniemouse September 9th, 2018

Say whatever the hell you feel like saying, as long as it hurts me. No matter how bitter and dark it is. Then when you're no longer angry, you act like you did nothing wrong. Saying the past is the past, as if I owe you forgiveness. As if its foolish for me to even bring it up again. As if I'm crazy for feeling hurt in the first place.

User Profile: liliacsbloom
liliacsbloom September 9th, 2018

Think you know me more than I know myself and judge me and give suggestions based on what little you know. When you expect me to be ok with your harsh words as they are for my own good and tell me that I am good enough and yet leave me. It hurts when you judge me and how I think based on your experiences without knowing anything about mind. It hurts me when you walk away without looking back as if I meant nothing at all to you

User Profile: hardworkingPenny3489
hardworkingPenny3489 September 9th, 2018

I learned today that if you open yourself to the pain you can move past it. You also dont have to pay attention to negative thoughts.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 9th, 2018

That I get ignored or someone says a not necessary comment which you haven't done anything wrong by them what is very immature and rude and say they didn't mean it like that or it wasn't used in that way when clearly it is . Like those comments people have to a reaction from you. Saracaism which I don't do.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 9th, 2018

I can't just relate enough to this thread .People's thoughts on there relationships to others is so similar to how I have had it. Hugs and kisses to you all .love

User Profile: Lovenikks
Lovenikks September 10th, 2018

Honestly, as a listener it sometimes hurt how people are almost never grateful or respectful towards us. Were humans too in the end. Humans who are taking in negativity and catharsis of strangers for free of cost. Were making nothing out of this but just trying to help, it hurts when people to dont understand that. It hurts when they only disrespect and talk rudely to us, were just trying to help here. Please have the courtesy to thank your listeners after a conversation, if youre not linking with eachother, end the conversation instead of fighting. We understand youre not happy with yourself and might be mentally ill too but that shouldnt be an excuse to throw it on others. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 September 10th, 2018

@Lovenikks

I'm only speaking for myself, but I make an effort to thank every listener I chat with. smiley I only have a handful of listeners I would continue chatting with, because they are professional, and do look out for me.

You do understand that the ones reaching out are hurt, and feel all hope is lost. They are making progress just by reaching out. There are rude people everywhere; know that there are some ignorant listeners out there. I feel that everyone deserves a thank you, but really, it pisses me off at how some people can treat others as unimportant. I've had to deal with so many listeners that just WON'T give me the time of day. They just fell asleep on me...wow I am so thankful that they didn't listen to a single thing I said, or that they don't even want to try to understand my situation. If you need a break, you need a break; all humans need time for themselves, but you know that everyone has responsibility for themselves. So many listeners do the same as you describe; leaving a chat without a simple goodbye.

load more
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 September 10th, 2018

That's good that everyone still has feelings here! smiley Knowing that you are hurt, and that you deserve more is great progress!! For me, I just don't know anymore. Day by day, I feel myself losing grip on reality. My feelings...I let myself bend to other people's wills, and I'm happy as long as they're happy. It's not as dramatic as it sounds, I'm in no situation to complain as I'm not being abused or anything.

I know that faking it 'till you make it, is still okay. I still try. So here goes: It hurts my feelings when I'm not given a second chance. I'm only one thing in your mind, "inconsiderate" "untrustworthy".

1 reply
User Profile: daphneElaine04
daphneElaine04 May 28th, 2020

@Skyy0

it hurts my feelings when you act like im invisible

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 January 23rd, 2022

When you ghost me.😔

load more
User Profile: DevilzSpawn1
DevilzSpawn1 November 7th, 2018

Hurt me because you think i don't have feelings for that

User Profile: lavenderWheel8319
lavenderWheel8319 February 1st, 2019

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.