Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: pinkSummer4581
pinkSummer4581 August 22nd, 2023

It hurts my feelings when you take the house keys from me without caring if I need it to get in and out of the house easily.

User Profile: pinkSummer4581
pinkSummer4581 August 22nd, 2023

It hurts my feelings when you take the house keys without discussing about it properly with me first. Or being gentle about it with me.

User Profile: Trosclair03
Trosclair03 September 24th, 2023

It hurts my feelings mom When you have always supported me , been my best friend , and we’ve been through so much turmoil together , but you don’t try to understand my mental health.

User Profile: MakingANicknameIsHard
MakingANicknameIsHard November 22nd, 2023

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you go. You are my oxygen, without you I suffocate on all these emotions because you were the only one who could control them.

User Profile: Rodriguez77
Rodriguez77 November 26th, 2023

@Laura it hurts my feelings when I see how things have turned out. To think, I was so unfit to care for my kids. Yet 6 years later, I'm the one they seek answers, advice, support and love from. It hurts my feelings knowing that they'd be better off with me, instead of where they are but there's nothing I can do about it. 

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 30th, 2023

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you make promises I know you can't keep, but I believe them anyway.