Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Wonderlandunderland
Wonderlandunderland June 30th, 2016
​It hurts my feelings when you act like I'm your world one day and won't even look at me the next.
June 30th, 2016

Act like I'm not your family, when you act like it's my fault, that my mother was pregnant before you were, when you act like it's my fault that both your daughters were born disabled and I wasn't. It's not my fault! And you're breaking my heart when you treat me like that

User Profile: KwakuAdjei
KwakuAdjei June 30th, 2016

Don't talk to me or acknowledge me in groups. Because of you I now stay silent.

User Profile: Nolr
Nolr June 30th, 2016

Speak as if the world is crumbling and I can do nothing to help. I feel powerless yet hope somehow there is indeed something that I can do.

User Profile: hannahr3n33
hannahr3n33 June 30th, 2016

When you point out everything that's wrong with me

User Profile: Missjojo
Missjojo June 30th, 2016

Ignore me.

User Profile: enigmatic94
enigmatic94 June 30th, 2016

when you always have something to negative towards me.

User Profile: bleach100
bleach100 June 30th, 2016

When I learn something new about myself and you tell me that I can't change.

When I try to protect you because I love you but you always make me an afterthought.

When I do the hard stuff for you but you get upset whenever you need to follow through.

User Profile: YourLightInTheDarkness
YourLightInTheDarkness June 30th, 2016

Tell me I'm worthless.

User Profile: kippura
kippura June 30th, 2016

treat me like a child