Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Fullofbliss
Fullofbliss June 30th, 2016

When you talk about sex and I can't relate.

When you talk about the guys that want you or get at you and I can't relate.

When you share clothes and I can't borrow them because of my size

When you make remarks about my age and I can't do anything about it without your criticism.

When you only care about what you have to say rather than what I have to say.

When you make plans with your boyfriends in front of me making me feel excluded.

When you say you're there for me but then leave when I go to you.

When you said you loved me but cheated on me with someone else and then left me for her.

When I always offer something to the group just so I can feel involved.

When I give me best but you said it wasn't enough.

When you shut me when I was trying to let myself

in.

User Profile: Kadienne
Kadienne June 30th, 2016

when you don't talk to me for a while but message me when you need something from me

when you yell at me because I'm scared of something that everyone seems to like

when you keep me away from the outside world so, I grow not wanting to go outside ever and you yell at me when I don't want to

when you won't let me sleep some nights

when you kept me isolated from everyone for 10 years

(there's a lot more but I won't write it all down.)

User Profile: quietizzy
quietizzy June 30th, 2016

Talk about HER

User Profile: Twerkosaurus
Twerkosaurus June 30th, 2016

Eat the last cookie. IT BELONGED TO ME, LUNAR

User Profile: boscar
boscar June 30th, 2016

Your wife has intimacy issues and you understand her stuggles and be compationate later the same person breaks your heart and calls you an impotent.

June 30th, 2016

Don't even try to make an effort to better support me emotionally

When you talk about hangouts or show photos without ever telling me anything and excluded me

Ahen you say you have to actually try to not ignore me when I have a mood crash

When you keep saying how we'll hang out and then something comes up, so i understand why we can't, and then you make plans with other people and never try to reschedule with me

When I know part of why we don'thng anymore is because I rarely drink

User Profile: Bella2016
Bella2016 June 30th, 2016

Call me a slut

Get used for sex

Lie to me

User Profile: 34icanhelp34
34icanhelp34 June 30th, 2016

It hurts me when you ignore my tears like nothing was ever wrong with me. crying

June 30th, 2016

When you give your phone more attention than me =( So common these days!

User Profile: kittiety
kittiety June 30th, 2016

When you act alright even when you can clearly see that I'm feeling down