Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: toughSummer531
toughSummer531 June 30th, 2016

When I'm constantly around you and you dont give me any attention...

When you tell me I'm not good enough...

When you look at me like I'm the worst person in your life

June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when someone betrays my confidence and tells the one person I don't want to know anything everything.

It hurts when my 'friend' tried to ruin my potential relationship with a guy.

User Profile: thestoryoflife
thestoryoflife June 30th, 2016

...you dont see things clearly and i wanted to tell you something and let you know but you were gone. That you will never know i was inspired and what i realized and that you were wrong. Things were a whole lot different than you thought.

June 30th, 2016

Don't listen

don't try

continually questions me, my intentions and what I'm doing

when you don't trust me

when you take me for granted

when you don't treat me like the queen you said I was

User Profile: Moresilly
Moresilly June 30th, 2016

When you disappear without a word

June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when people say mean things about my disorder.

June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feeling when u and my "best friend" got together a few months after our break up

User Profile: Hystericalboron
Hystericalboron June 30th, 2016

Ignore me and just act like we never had anything

User Profile: yeahoklinn
yeahoklinn June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you're rude to me and ignore me, like my feelings are inferior and meaningless.

June 30th, 2016

Say you don't know me even though we have been married for 3 years...