Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: shyCucumber8661
shyCucumber8661 June 30th, 2016

When I trusted you my whole life but you lied to me in return

When I thought you're the best thing that's ever happened to me but you became the worse

When everything I believed was right about you, turned out to be wrong

June 30th, 2016

Say we are gonna work through this problem but then ignore me.

User Profile: Equestrian2798
Equestrian2798 June 30th, 2016

lie to me, then lie to try and cover it up.

User Profile: Pinkalpaca
Pinkalpaca June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you constantly ignore me for her. Am I not your friend too?

User Profile: piercemx
piercemx June 30th, 2016

Yell at me. It makes me feel inferior and like a child. It gives me this hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach and I lose my appetite.

June 30th, 2016

Dont make the effort to see me.

June 30th, 2016

when your mean to me

User Profile: funnyBike5264
funnyBike5264 June 30th, 2016

When you give me hope that you'll travel to me when not...

When you called me your girlfriend, but didn't want me to put it on our Facebook...

When I tell you how I feel for you and ignores them...

When I show you that you're important to me but said nothing...

When I send you a message because I needed you and I heard no reply...

When you pretend that you really like me but you'll ditch me when you found someone in your locale...

When you pretend to care for me, but can't remember anything I say...

User Profile: riyariya
riyariya June 30th, 2016

It hurts me when u r avoiding me and hang with ur friends

User Profile: Harris1409
Harris1409 June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you came out to me that you're bisexual and you got a crush on a girl and she my bestfriend and that hurts me so me bc i have to share you with someone elsebroken heart

#ireallyloveyouhoney

#pleasecomebacktome

#ihavenothingswithoutyou