Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
June 30th, 2016

It by hurts my feelings when you call and text her. That's why I don't want to talk to you or see you until you're doe fucking up our lives. It's so hard to not call or text you about your day, but I'll have to manage. I'm scared that this is the end of our marriage, but yet again you're choosing her over me and the kids. I'm staying away as long as possible. I'm getting my ducks in a row and preparing for the worst- divorce. If you've stopped trying, so have I. #Done

June 30th, 2016

When you leave me while knowning im not well to go sleep or be with your friends

User Profile: Drhenz
Drhenz June 30th, 2016

I hurts me when you said that we'll wait on each other until graduation, but until that time comes we just need to control our feelings for each other or better yet remove our feelings for each other and now you've been avoiding me alot...

User Profile: independentLake6758
independentLake6758 June 30th, 2016

I hate it when i am confused! And you ask for explanation!

It wasn't ever good

It was always good for you!

I thought you'd love me all along...

Do you even know what love is?

Or do you see packages instead of people?

I want to fall back in your arms

But you want to get in any girls' pants! That's all you want!

User Profile: Skoglandskap
Skoglandskap June 30th, 2016

... when you blame me for something that I have done, but you don't even know why I've done so.

User Profile: Whaleee
Whaleee June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say you're not someone worth loving.

User Profile: DepressedDakota
DepressedDakota June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you pretend to have depression and pretend to like me then leave

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer June 30th, 2016

You lie to me.

You try to manipulate me.

Don't see the pain behind my smile.

You don't see the struggle beyond my surface.

You don't see how much I give.

You don't meet me half way.

User Profile: HappinessIsKey19
HappinessIsKey19 June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't want or try to understand stand me.

User Profile: Blue147
Blue147 June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't see how hard Struggling and continue to make things worse.