Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: fuyuki
fuyuki June 30th, 2016

ignore me, because i feel unwanted and unneeded.

User Profile: Lonleygirlinabusyworld
Lonleygirlinabusyworld June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you call me names, threaten to leave me, but still claim to "love me more."

User Profile: Hermitandhercat
Hermitandhercat June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I see people fighting in group support rooms. Be kind to each other people!

User Profile: DaylonMcWilliams
DaylonMcWilliams June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't open up to anyone and every else can see your collapsing with the weight of your problems and emotions

User Profile: longing
longing June 30th, 2016

When you know that I need you, that I dont feel alright but you never care like before.

User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you feel you can't ask me for help

User Profile: Railene
Railene June 30th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't trust me as much as I trust you.

July 1st, 2016

I must remind myself of this truth. I am not a victim. I accept responsibility for the role i play in my personal life. Sometimes thats hard because i have not figured out how i to digest all things in life. Even though i know these things life is hard and i get disappointed. We sre all strong and soft. I find comfort knowing we can do more than feel this one wsy at this one moment. Just my thoughts snd support

July 2nd, 2016

Manipulate me and convince me to do things I did not want to do

3 replies
User Profile: agentvalentina
agentvalentina July 5th, 2016

Same here. @F14

2 replies
July 5th, 2016

Wishing you the strength and confidence to overcome it @agentvalentina

1 reply
User Profile: agentvalentina
agentvalentina July 14th, 2016

Thank you @F14

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: miraculousMist88
miraculousMist88 July 3rd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you find yourself in a situation where you didnt want to be in the first place. When you feel that theres no way out and you're trapped.