Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Christine1201
Christine1201 July 27th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you judge me based on my ethnicity and sexual orientation, not based on personality.

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 July 27th, 2016

@Christine1201

no one has the right to judge you. Just remember the people who are important in your life who matter don't mind and the ones who mind shouldn't matter. I hope this helps you ❤️

load more
User Profile: dancingCandy18
dancingCandy18 July 29th, 2016

Reject me without even giving me a chance.

User Profile: TrineT
TrineT July 30th, 2016

when you tell me my flashbacks and nightmares are stuff in the past that I just need to forget and then it will go away. It makes me feel like I am doing something worng and causing it myself

User Profile: starryNarwhal63
starryNarwhal63 August 1st, 2016

Act as I never existed, like we never had feelings for each other. Sometimes I feel like I'm your ghost.

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 August 1st, 2016

you told me essentially I was on a lower level than you. That you had done so much more. To me it implied that you saw me as a loser, and if that was the case...then why keep me around?

August 1st, 2016

forget i am human.

August 3rd, 2016

Don't let me be me. It's always your way or no way and I will sulk and try bring you down because you did not fall in line with mm request.

User Profile: South3D
South3D August 3rd, 2016

people don't respect me.

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 13th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when...

you "forget" to do what you promised. When you do that, it tells me you don't value me.

User Profile: IamChaos
IamChaos August 13th, 2016

•don't do what you promised

•judge me

•forget to text or call me

•don't let me be me