Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: QuietlyScreaming
QuietlyScreaming August 14th, 2016

Think I'm overly sensitive. I just feel things on a deeper level than others.

User Profile: Eyeswideopen22
Eyeswideopen22 August 14th, 2016

When you treat me like im beneath you. I do everything for you and your kids and you do nothing for me and mine. You rub in my face your kids have EVERYTHING and mine have nothing. You broke your promise!

User Profile: Imaginarydragon
Imaginarydragon September 2nd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you criticize me although I

User Profile: Tusieq
Tusieq September 3rd, 2016

Don't listen to me but you pretend that you do

User Profile: Eyeswideopen22
Eyeswideopen22 September 4th, 2016

Do so little for my daughter's! You will spend so much on yours and do little to nothing for mine and say well they are use to it mine are not! That's not RIGHT! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THE SAME to them. NOT NO! But HELL NO!!!!!! Mine derisive just as much!

September 6th, 2016

Decide to cancel plans we made

User Profile: generousDeer9803
generousDeer9803 September 6th, 2016

Belittle my phobia and anxiety triggers, and more.

User Profile: uselesscookies
uselesscookies September 6th, 2016

Call me lazy when I have anxiety

User Profile: straightforwardPine8156
straightforwardPine8156 September 6th, 2016

When you tell me 'blood is thicker than water' but never actually treat me like a family member. Yes, I'm aware I'm the black sheep. Doesn't mean that you have to treat me like one.

User Profile: Dokugai
Dokugai September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you ignore me when I most need...