Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Hatelife14
Hatelife14 September 6th, 2016

When your best friend tells you to make the world a happier place and kill yourself.

User Profile: Measuredbreath
Measuredbreath September 6th, 2016

My ex is still lying to me even though the relationship is over and he has nothing to gain. It makes me doubt my own reality and judgement

User Profile: PrincessPrism
PrincessPrism September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I'm living out my worst nightmares and instead of supporting me, you're recording my fear and laughing at me

User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs September 6th, 2016

@Laura It hurts my feelings when you don't hold me or hug me when I cry, and you get mad at me instead. :(

User Profile: BeautifulDarkside
BeautifulDarkside September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when people dont understand what it feels like to have anxiety and think im overreacting or get annoyed when I get panic attacts and need to leave an event :( I try my very best and I wish others understood that.

User Profile: greenShip2877
greenShip2877 September 6th, 2016

Cheated on me even though I loved you with all my heart..

User Profile: Basilstorm
Basilstorm September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you always come to me asking for my answers on homework but then refuse to ever talk to me during the school day

User Profile: dynamicAvocado5219
dynamicAvocado5219 September 6th, 2016

When you ignore me

User Profile: SnowflakeK91
SnowflakeK91 September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I tell you about my attachment issues, and you invalidate my feelings.

User Profile: introvert3432
introvert3432 September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you call me stupid but it's worse when you just look at me and laugh to your friend. I might seem as of I don't care but inside I'm crying.