Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: SpiderPool
SpiderPool September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you use the wrong name and pronouns

User Profile: Loucenes
Loucenes September 6th, 2016

@Laura when you start to talk with someone that gives to me a anxiety crises

User Profile: plumCity7034
plumCity7034 September 6th, 2016

When you let people use bad words to talk about gay people, knowing full well that I am gay.

User Profile: Lilgirlgrey
Lilgirlgrey September 6th, 2016

When I am humiliated and ignored as don't matter. When I'm in a room surrounded by people yet I feel all alone.

User Profile: JustALover
JustALover September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you judge me without even getting to know me or my story.

User Profile: Larem
Larem September 6th, 2016

When you dont take me serious

User Profile: MyFriendsAreRexAndAna
MyFriendsAreRexAndAna September 6th, 2016

... don't message me back even though you know I'm falling apart.

User Profile: RunningMan
RunningMan September 6th, 2016

look at me but can't see me. Hear me but doesn't listen to me. Reach out to me but can't feel me. Talks to me but doesn't understand me. Help me but can't get through me.

User Profile: FNAFpasta13
FNAFpasta13 September 6th, 2016

It hurt my feelings when you whispered in my ear at my school dance that I was a slut. You were my best friend. I wasn't even wearing anything in appropriate. It was Halloween for god sake.

1 reply
User Profile: risingfeenix
risingfeenix September 7th, 2016

@FNAFpasta13 I'm sorry your best friend out of all the people in the world said that to you. You my friend, are worth so much more and if anything it's that person's loss in losing out on having someone like you in their lives.

load more
User Profile: Rose5492
Rose5492 September 7th, 2016

Treat me like I'm insignificant