Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: emotionalSpruce2100
emotionalSpruce2100 September 7th, 2016

@Laura it hurts my feelings when I tell you that I have anxiety or that I have depression, and you don't respond with love or support, you just respond by telling me others have it worse, that I'm being dramatic, that I don't have any friends cause I annoy them with my feelings or that I'm just over reacting

User Profile: proactivePine1216
proactivePine1216 September 7th, 2016

don't keep your word, spend money frivolously like it's water, then come back asking for more as if you didn't do anything wrong.

FUCK YOU CJP!!!

User Profile: Raediantgirl
Raediantgirl September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when my co worker expects perfection from me, and blames me for everything wrong in the office. But she does a lot of things wrong and it's totally fine. It hurts my feelings when I thought I could trust you and open up to you all of my weaknesses and then have you turn around and use them against me. It hurts my feelings when I get taken advantage of my generosity and kindness. It hurts my feelings treating me like your child, I'm almost 30.

September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feeling when you don't listen to my inputs my dear parents. When you act like you figured out life itself. It hurts when you tried to force me to speak the truth as you claim you always do even though my own eyes see the lie of the life you live in. It hurts. It hurts when you take full credit for things i achieved alone - it makes me feel i have no impact on my life and makes me drop everything i did good in life.

User Profile: SapphireHope
SapphireHope September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you never say 'I love you'. Ever.

September 7th, 2016

When you look down on me like you hate me

September 7th, 2016

Truth does hurt. But if you cant handle the truth then tell yourself relax and do something about it. And proof whatever that perskn say is wrong

1 reply
User Profile: CitizenKane
CitizenKane September 7th, 2016

@Toomistarry Finally someone I agree with

load more
September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when my psychologist told me off. But when i realized it is a minor problem. I can write it down and show it to her

User Profile: Krissyboo75
Krissyboo75 September 7th, 2016

Ignore/avoid me. Doesn't matter who. Anyone who does this breaks my heart a little.

September 7th, 2016

When professionals and people can't be honest with me