Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Paige1999
Paige1999 September 8th, 2016

Don't even listen to what I have to say.

User Profile: 2003syd
2003syd September 8th, 2016

ignore my words

September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't even realize how your words effect me. I know my feelings can get in the way sometimes, but you've known me for two years. You know I apologize constantly and you know that I can't help it. Responding in such an irritated manner makes it so much worse. It's gotten to the point to where I don't want to talk to you about my problems or let you in when in the end, I'm just going to feel worse.

User Profile: Ivvaw
Ivvaw September 8th, 2016

Lie to me, take me for granted, don't trust me back, ignore me, leave me without a fight...

User Profile: JLH
JLH September 8th, 2016

@Laura Don't communicate. Don't love. Don't appreciate. It hurts.

User Profile: Emily1905
Emily1905 September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you ignore me.

User Profile: Onikitten
Onikitten September 8th, 2016

Don't acknowledge or show that you appreciate me

User Profile: Nieci
Nieci September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I try to talk to you about how I feel, and you ignore me. You basically laugh at me, and tell me that whatever I'm feeling was never important. That what I'm saying to you, is only a joke, or an illusion of my mind. I hate that, because it makes me feel like you think I'm crazy

User Profile: Transdex
Transdex September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you purposely ignore my texts and calls. I can see you have your phone with you because you're posting things on social media, but you don't have time to talk to your significant other? It makes me feel like I'm not enough or even worth your time.

September 8th, 2016

...purposely make me feel like I am the scum of the Earth. I don't like when you purposely make me feel like an outcast or unwanted.