It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
It hurts my feelings when you act like my feelings don't matter. When you act as if you're the only person ever to hurt in the world. It hurts my feelings that you use your children against me, that one of your children is a constant reminder of how I'll always be second best to you. It hurts my feelings that you talk about him constantly. It hurts my feelings that you have the nerve to tell me how 'cut up' he was that he had sex with you and then felt bad about it, because he knew it hurt me. It hurts that you used my mental illness and issues with harm to hurt me. Most of all, it hurts my feelings that you did everything you did. It hurts so much that you're my best friend but I know I'd revel in seeing you as hurt as you've hurt me. But it hurts my feelings, so much, that I've gotten so low that I feel that way.
When you have moved on with her and act like we never had a relationship and she is pregnant and your new fiance. Hearing you talk about her hurts like she is your new world and i was nothing a passing fancy. I gave up everything for you i left my family and home to be with you and to show you that i wanted to be with you. I want this pain to end i am tired of being in pain i guess these past 6 years meant nothing to you. Maybe they did in the beginnig but i guess not the last three years
Its hurts my feelings when you we mak epkans together but you cancel to hang out with someone else
It hurts when you disregard me feelings, when you dont listen when I talk, when you ignore me, when you are illogical but think you make perfect sense, when you cant see that I could use some help or support or even when you do see but dont do anything.
When you pick drinking over time with your family.
@Laura it hurts my feelings when I feel like you are lying to me even if you're actually not
It hurts my feelings when you ignore me even if it's unintentionally because then I don't feel important enough in your life to remember
It hurts my feeling when you do stuff & don't tell me about it & I have to find out in other ways.
Ignore me.
It really hurts my feelings when he rejects me, again 😶