Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I come to the realization that I was since birth that person no one will approach to. It hurts my feelings when my demons become the closest thing to personal attachment and company. No matter how much it hurts it's also hard to let them go because I know they're still there waiting for me.

September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when he made so many promises about us senior year but now likes someone else. And yet he says he wishes he had more classes with me it feels like it will never be the same. You weren't just the guy who I would kiss you were a shoulder for me to lean on and you always came running when I needed your help and now you're gone. I don't understand what changed within just two weeks

User Profile: Alister
Alister September 8th, 2016

@Laura It hurts my feelings when I'm treated badly because I can't always be strong and reasonable.

September 8th, 2016

Hurts when you dictate my life

User Profile: impartialSkies6889
impartialSkies6889 September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you disregard my feelings and think thst it's all just a joke. It's so tiresome and I don't have the strength to correct you anymore.

It also hurts my feelings when you won't come to me for anything. I see you suffering and I want to help, but you deny it and push me away. A lot. Then you apologize for it and continue to do it as if you apology satisfies me when you still won't let me help.

User Profile: Melanie3760
Melanie3760 September 8th, 2016

It does hurt my feelings when the listeners on seven cups, don't respond back to you and forget about that your even there to talk to. It's such a disappointment!

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud September 8th, 2016

Treat me like I don't have feelings

User Profile: raspberryTown5344
raspberryTown5344 September 8th, 2016

When you brush of my depression so casually, sis.

User Profile: MrTwinings
MrTwinings September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you sat that you're emotionally not there yet for me..(when will you be? And why do you keep stringing me along?)

September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you, who were had an interest on me, suddenly distant yourself for no reason