Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
September 8th, 2016

When you say that I should be like my sister.

User Profile: Hopingnarissa
Hopingnarissa September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feeling when you leave me alone

When you show me that you do not care about me at all

Like if i wasnot something to you not even once not even more

It hurts me when i lie to myself and say that i amnot alone

User Profile: Morganic94
Morganic94 September 8th, 2016

When people judge so quickly.

User Profile: azurePark9794
azurePark9794 September 8th, 2016

play games and don't say thing straight to my face.

User Profile: time4tea
time4tea September 8th, 2016

it hurts my feelings when you get annoyed when i'm overcome with grief. it makes me feel ashamed and afraid of it. the more i try to hide it, the harder it becomes; it consumes me.

User Profile: hardworkingSky2873
hardworkingSky2873 September 8th, 2016

Didn't invite me anywhere and didn't explain why I am never invited.

Betray me. I hate 2 faces person.

Being told useless in things I am not good at. Helloooo? everybody has their ability to be really extremely good at something. Not everything! If you good at that thing, why you expect me to be good at your fave thing??? Cause i didnt expect you to be smart and genius at everything????? even fish cant walk but genius at swimming. -.-

I hate when a person didnt tell me directly what they want from me. I am not a mind reader. Please say something ??? I am a logical person.

User Profile: MusicalHipster
MusicalHipster September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say im not good enough, that im not manly enough, that im not manly because i actually express my emotions. I cant help it that im an emotional type of guy, and it hurts when you make fun of me because of it and you beat me up for it. Sometimes i just want to be emotionless so people wont mess with me. Why cant you just accept me for who i am? You gave me social anxiety and now im afraid of everyone and im afraid of getting hurt.

1 reply
User Profile: Rhaniel
Rhaniel September 8th, 2016

@MusicalHipster I can relate to you. Just stay true to yourself and everything will be fine. You don't need people like that. Continue being awesome. :)

load more
User Profile: nkoolk
nkoolk September 8th, 2016

it hurts me when you take my goals for granted

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 September 8th, 2016

When you treat me bad. I was a good person with you, I did everything for you, I burnt myself in the worst places of Hell just because you mean everything to me, why are you being so mad at me, then? You think you can use me as a toy and tell me I have the fault for all, that I should be ashamed for all, etc. You don't respect me. I hate that.

User Profile: convivialPlum6966
convivialPlum6966 September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you underestimate and overestimate the extent of my abilities. I'm your daughter don't you know me yet. It hurts to think that I am nothing more than a joke to you. It hurts that I rely on you so much. It hurts that I'm still incontinent. It hurts that I don't feel like a person. It hurts when you don't remember things about me. It hurts when you don't see how your jokes hurt me beyond words. It hurts that you enjoy going to places that I can't. It hurts that to know I'm not the daughter you wanted or deserved. It hurts me how much you waste your abilities and makes your own limitations worse, when you know mine. It hurts me that you underestimate my problems just because I've had mine since birth. It hurts me that I have to be strong so you don't feel bad. It hurts me that I'm the most probably cause of her problems. It hurts me that I can't do things I watch my 4 year old niece do. It hurts me that I may be alone forever. It hurts me that I may never have children. But most of all it hurts that I've hurt you so much in my life that you think I could hate you.you're my parents. How could I ever.

1 reply
User Profile: kindDay4067
kindDay4067 September 8th, 2016

@convivialPlum6966

Dear Plum

My heart melted with your words, parents can hurt us so much. I know that my words maybe wont give you much comfort as you need, but remember that you are strong to fight what is going on and you have the right to make your feelings to be heard. You are a person, you matter!!

Hugs, Kind! heart

load more