Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: AnotherPhase
AnotherPhase September 8th, 2016

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you string me along and treat me like a conveinience. Or when I'm suddenly treated like a horrible person because I ask you to stop being controlling.

User Profile: intellectualCity8307
intellectualCity8307 September 8th, 2016

Dont tell me what is going on.. inspite of my asking what is wrong? Ppl should learn to be open, honest and loving. Instead of bitter and hateful. Nurturing grudges for the future is the worst. I hate it when ppl dont understand the worth of a friend apologising fr not being able to make it that day.. and instead of saying it's alright and asking me about my day, they keep being an almighty bitch about it. I absolutely hate that !

User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning September 8th, 2016

Ignore me or tell me that you're too busy the moment I need someone to talk to

User Profile: Rachelhogin
Rachelhogin September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I expect something from you and you don't deliver. It hurts more when I realize that you couldn't possible deliver. I'm expecting too much of you and I am a terrible friend and person. That's what hurts most of all.

User Profile: PurpleScarf94
PurpleScarf94 September 8th, 2016

it hurts my feelings when you ignore how i feel.

User Profile: amicableTangerine5573
amicableTangerine5573 September 8th, 2016

@Laura it hurts my feelings that she chooses to date someone rather than appreciate the only daughter she has broken heart

User Profile: justloveme1206
justloveme1206 September 8th, 2016

it hurts my feeling when i try and spend some one on one time with you and you rather spend it with you bestfriend in stead of me when you know im hurting cause today is my dads 52 birthday and you rather spend it with your friend unstead of your girlfriend that is sadden over losing her father and yet it not a big deal just like the day he die on i asked you to spend time with me and yet you still spent most of your time with your friend .. my feeling to really dont matter that what hurts

User Profile: energeticTalker5418
energeticTalker5418 September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I try so hard to have a conversation with you and you don't reply to my texts but are on Facebook or poking me on Facebook.

User Profile: communicativePlane9108
communicativePlane9108 September 9th, 2016

Say you will not respond to my text because it is impersonal, even though I am crying to hard to talk.

September 9th, 2016

@Laura It hurts my feelings when you don't listen to what I have to say and you just assume it isn't important.