Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: MrsJnell
MrsJnell September 9th, 2016

When my husband doesn't consider how I feel much more than he does...I check on him but I don't always feel that he checks on me...not sure that he even knows how...

User Profile: LookingForAlice
LookingForAlice September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say something and it's a lie. When you told me you'd always be there and you ended up leaving. When you use me.

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 September 9th, 2016

When I bring down my walls and am called 'needy' in the process.

User Profile: Lostboymarco
Lostboymarco September 9th, 2016

When you ask me to "not be a bitch" and open up about my past and when I finally do you get mad and ignore me. I feel so judged and hurt and feel so low

User Profile: Stormheart
Stormheart September 9th, 2016

When you drift away, and leave me behind, slowly and agonizingly pulling away over a long time span. Just cut the ties instead of pulling them until they break, it might hurt less in the long run...

User Profile: CloudFluff
CloudFluff September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say I'm going to hell for loving someone. It hurts my feelings when you say you'd do anything to protect me but then let him stay in your life.

1 reply
User Profile: Dahl
Dahl September 9th, 2016

@CloudFluff elaborate if you can. It does hurt when someone would say go to hell

load more
User Profile: MoonShadow38
MoonShadow38 September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't understand what it is like living with anxiety and depression

1 reply
User Profile: Dahl
Dahl September 9th, 2016

@MoonShadow38 unfortunately most people don't understand it. In the same boat. More u der standing would be rad, huh?

load more
User Profile: Dahl
Dahl September 9th, 2016

Don't actually listen to what I'm saying. You are ready to shoot off your counterpoint before I'm done with what I'm saying. Hey, dude, listen to me. Whole hartidly listen. Maybe you don't have to have a counter point ready. I need you to listen.

User Profile: affiemlove
affiemlove September 9th, 2016

Go out with co-workers and get caught in little white lies. It makes me question what else you are lieing about and if I can trust you.

September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't listen to me when I try to explain what happens to me.