Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: VoceDeS1l3nzio
VoceDeS1l3nzio September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I don't exist for you

September 9th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you wait until the last second to do everything and then I get forgotten about because you have to rush and play catch up with your life. :/

User Profile: joyag74
joyag74 September 9th, 2016

Don't respond to my text or email

User Profile: P3anutandjam
P3anutandjam September 9th, 2016

Didn't listen to me.

September 10th, 2016

Say you should be like your sister

User Profile: chiotchae
chiotchae September 10th, 2016

It hurts my feeling when I see shelter animals getting so mistreated and unnoticed. They have such a big heart and deserve so much love. :(

User Profile: dreamingSunshine
dreamingSunshine September 10th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when :-

1) I see injustice, cruelty, corruption, deception happenning in front of my eyes.

2) Someone comes to me for help and I am unable to help them.

3) I see loved ones (lovers, family members, friends, etc) being separated ( due to death or other causes) .

4) Someone fails to achieve the desired result even after working soooo hard.

.....................................................................................................................................

What to do friends, this is a harsh world. The only resources that everyone never runs out of is problems, even if they have money to solve them or not. Wish you all peace and happiness. Live Long and Prosper.

User Profile: sombrero
sombrero September 10th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you ignore me

User Profile: MoonShadow38
MoonShadow38 September 10th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when nobody understands what it is like feeling down, they think it's something you can just get over but it isn't

September 11th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you can't make up your mind and you can't make it okay for me.