Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString September 27th, 2016

It hurts me deep inside when you joke about suicide because I've almost lost myself and so many friends to it.

1 reply
User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 September 27th, 2016

@intelligentString I am sorry to hear that your life has been affected by suicide and joking about it has to stop!

load more
User Profile: suprme
suprme September 27th, 2016

yell at me when i'm just trying my best.

User Profile: Mxlinalina
Mxlinalina September 27th, 2016

Ignore me completely and call me annoying.

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 October 1st, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I care so much for you and that I want protect you, but you just shove it away like it's just a stupid thing

1 reply
User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning October 9th, 2016

@MusicIsLife09 It's sad how a lot of us take for granted those who should matter the most.

load more
User Profile: MaraB
MaraB October 1st, 2016

lie.

October 2nd, 2016

Blame me for the demise of our marriage when you in fact are a narcissist and used and abused me for your convenience, over 12 years. The sickening thing is that I helped you to victimise me by being your best promoter and faithful trusting wife.

User Profile: Lilgirlgrey
Lilgirlgrey October 2nd, 2016

People take advantage of my generosity.

User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah October 2nd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I go in for a hug and people offer a handshake... that's a low blow :(

1 reply
User Profile: MusicalHipster
MusicalHipster October 3rd, 2016

@Arabellah dont worry i wont give you a handshake! *hugs you* hugs are a magical thing, and ill always be here to give you a hug! hang in there dear and stay strong!

load more
October 2nd, 2016

When i want attention and people doesnt care.

User Profile: HazelEyesFirefly
HazelEyesFirefly October 5th, 2016

Never be the first person to contact me. Im always the one who asks if people want to hang out.I always text first. It makes me feel like they don't want me Around. I have to invite myself to stuff just to socialize and it makes me feel like I'm in the way.