Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: audreyhepburnln
audreyhepburnln October 23rd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say you dislike me even though I hate everyone. But I hated everyone but you. Now you blocked me and I'll never get to talk to you again

User Profile: sophanoph
sophanoph October 24th, 2016

Tell me you love me and then treat me like I'm nothing to you

User Profile: ScarsandPoetry
ScarsandPoetry October 24th, 2016

Don't believe me

User Profile: blueOrange9370
blueOrange9370 October 24th, 2016

Tell me to FCK OFF over and over because thats all you seem to know what to say to me.

User Profile: blueOrange9370
blueOrange9370 October 24th, 2016

Constantly ignore me and when I try to talk to you, you get enraged with me to the point of violence.

User Profile: Marshmallowspumpkin
Marshmallowspumpkin October 24th, 2016

Don't put any efforts in, ignore me and when you put me second

User Profile: vanilla481
vanilla481 November 5th, 2016

ignore me. i know im shy mostly all the time, but i dont deserve this.

i know i dont.

probably i just.. shouldn't run. 😢💔

1 reply
December 14th, 2016

@vanilla481

Being ignore can cause u to retreat more.

load more
User Profile: HazelEyesFirefly
HazelEyesFirefly November 7th, 2016

Call the cops to check up on me when I'm feeling depressed instead of doing what I asked and spending time with me

User Profile: BrownBear
BrownBear November 7th, 2016

Pretend you know me.

November 11th, 2016

MANIPULATED AND WARPED MY SENSE OF REALITY. TRICKING ME INTO TRUSTING YOU. FEEDING ME WITH NON STOP LIES.