Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Warda971
Warda971 December 9th, 2016

Underestimate my feelings

December 14th, 2016

Appear to be my friend when you need me but leave me high and dry when I am most in need of support and understanding. Like the day I left my husband, right up until the day before You we're around but the actual day I moved I felt discarded by you. It feels horrible.

December 14th, 2016

Treat my opinion and our relationship not serious enough sometimes. I am an equal partner in this household that deserves to be treated that way. I may not have a job right now but I provided exclusively for the family for years. This is my time to spend with my toddler. I manage all 4 kids, 3 are in school. I save us from spending some much more than we do on necessities through diligent coupon, bargain shopping and deal searching. THIS IS NOT AN EASY JOB. I am sleep deprived and only get a break from the kids once every 3 months. Yet u find the time, money and resources to run away for 3-5 days when I have an emotional melt down bc u hate being confronted. U ignore me for days on end and refuse to discuss important issues that involve the entire family. There is no compromising with u and this is killing our relationship. Your close mindedness and ur tunnel vision has affected ur kids and me in negative ways.

I hate how u make me feel when I ask for a little money. You have money to buy a pack of cigarettes every 2 days, lunch every day and a huge pack of beer once to twice weekly but can't give me money to buy a $15 self help book or freaking oven cleaner. I hate where ur priorities lie and ur selfishness has brought me to my knees. I continue to sacrifice so much and get little in return. I feel utterly alone and beaten down. I have never felt this way ever and it's gonna stop. I am taking my happiness into my own hands no matter how selfish I may appear.

User Profile: TotallyAnonymous
TotallyAnonymous January 9th, 2017

Pinched my cheek. I feel so demoralized! I wasn't being cute! I meant what I said, you know... (I know you said it wasn't intended to make me feel bad... but it did. Anyway you're my best friend so that's probably why it bothers me so much. I really care about your opinion.)

User Profile: d0na3429
d0na3429 February 17th, 2017

Rather be around other people than with me .

User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 February 18th, 2017

don't believe in me... you're my mom, that's like the one thing you're supposed to do as a parent :(

User Profile: Neakinia
Neakinia February 18th, 2017

...when you don't let me speak or tell me that I'm talking nonsenses.

...when you make me feel that I do everything wrong.

...when you say about something I created that it's disgusting.

...when you answer my question "why is it disgusting?" with this sentence "It's simply disgusting and I don't like it".

...when you ignore what is important for me and just want me to do what is in your opinion important.

...when you don't want me to hug you.

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx February 18th, 2017

@Laura don't spend time with me

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock February 18th, 2017

When my mother puts her constant social climbing above my emotional and physical needs

February 18th, 2017

When you dont believe depression is a serious thing.

When you dont believe me.

When you dont ask how I feel.

When you only think about yourself.