Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when someone tells me to "Deal with it" or "That's on you". It makes me feel like I'm the only who has to help myself with my own problems and no decent human being is caring enough to understand or help out. -__-

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane February 18th, 2017

We do the same thing over and over again. Have the same fights over and over again.

(Perhaps it's time to try another way) So, to this end - and to myself - I resolve to try and keep my anger in check and hold my tongue.

Like to say I will do this all weekend but I am going to start with just for tonite.

And if I fail, I will come right back to it and try again. And if possible, apologize.

"Tonite I will think before I speak, count to 10 before I react."

3 replies
User Profile: emotion247
emotion247 February 18th, 2017

@themainjane sometimes just talking about it in a calm state can help especially if you really want it to stop

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane February 18th, 2017

@emotion247

Yes, thank you. :)

Is hard to find a moment in time when we are simultaneously in a "calm state" but I can at least work on my part of the problem.

Hoping in time, that a calmer state is achievable. Maybe if I do my part.

1 reply
User Profile: emotion247
emotion247 February 18th, 2017

@themainjane you will get it if you really want it to work and i know you'll will at some point

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bunny64
bunny64 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you say I shouldn't feel the way I do.

User Profile: Lonelycowgirl
Lonelycowgirl February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you lie to me.

User Profile: CecilieSNyrup
CecilieSNyrup February 18th, 2017

I Think of my father

User Profile: iamwhoIwanttobe
iamwhoIwanttobe February 18th, 2017

Refuse to see that this is more than you can help me with. I need to see a professional. I love you, but you need to let me get help.

User Profile: JazzyNRain
JazzyNRain February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you never seem to miss me, or tell me all I have are problems. I sit here and miss you all day, all week, and here I am alone. I am sure you go on with your life and only seem to love me when it is easy. It makes me want to end it, it makes me wish it never happened.

2 replies
User Profile: dxisychains
dxisychains February 18th, 2017

@JazzyNRain amen to this. keep your head up. anyone who makes you feel this way is not worth it ❤

1 reply
User Profile: JazzyNRain
JazzyNRain February 20th, 2017

@dxisychains oh but then he does things that make all these things seem like lies.

load more
load more
User Profile: Finnyfinnywinnywinny
Finnyfinnywinnywinny February 18th, 2017

When people forget me and how I feel..... Faking that smile hurts enough but pretending I don't have emotions and making fun of me is too much...

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 February 18th, 2017

Talk in a mean, unkind way about everyone who takes drugs! angry

User Profile: CallingDreams
CallingDreams February 18th, 2017

When you minimize my problems. I'm not sure what is wrong but something is wrong and I'm scared but if you don't acknowledge it then who will? I laugh too much. I laugh to hide.