Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Acerocks
Acerocks February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you mention my weight which I'm trying to do something about it but that isn't good enough.

February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you are annoyed and unable to muster any interest in what I have to say.

User Profile: Hemant786
Hemant786 February 18th, 2017

Left with no reason and the way we came for so long years and the love between us ... remembering the things which can't work out now !

User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people dismiss how much I'm hurting and don't want me to cry. Please! I've come too far in my recovery to push all those feelings down again!!!

User Profile: galinaclaire123
galinaclaire123 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you disregard my opinions.

User Profile: sagefairy14
sagefairy14 February 18th, 2017

act like i basically don't exist. i loved you so much and it seems all you wanted me for was a make out session. you broke me and i apologized for it

February 18th, 2017

You act indifferent to me talking about my day. The relationship is basically over, now I'm just stuck until my money situation straightens out a little.

User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat February 18th, 2017

Use terms like "always" and "never" when accusing me of negative behavior that I don't take part in as often as you say and if I retort you respond in a hostile manner.

User Profile: JewelLee
JewelLee February 18th, 2017

Say you'll be here for me but aren't

User Profile: Azmina95
Azmina95 February 18th, 2017

Make a joke out of something serious