Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: missquietwriter99
missquietwriter99 February 18th, 2017

Compare me to others. I'm my own person, not someone else.

User Profile: AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing
AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing February 18th, 2017

Forever but don't mean it

User Profile: AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing
AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing February 18th, 2017

Say forever*

User Profile: Jessann
Jessann February 18th, 2017

... pretend everything is okay and make me feel like my emotions are irrational. Sometimes all i need is genuine concern and acknowledgement. I'm not asking you to fix everything, I'm asking you to show that you care.

User Profile: PaigeMc1020
PaigeMc1020 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you make me feel like I'm important, then just use me for sex.

User Profile: cyanMoon124
cyanMoon124 February 18th, 2017

Play with my emotions

User Profile: dw814
dw814 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you ignore me.

User Profile: all4muttz
all4muttz February 18th, 2017

Assume that I am dumb. You assume that because you haven't given me all of the info that I need.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 February 18th, 2017

I know I am worthless but people lie and say I am not, just face it...I AM

User Profile: affectionateJet8647
affectionateJet8647 February 18th, 2017

Look at me