Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Diwie
Diwie February 18th, 2017

Cry

User Profile: dobbybrock
dobbybrock February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you point out every little thing wrong with me

User Profile: AloneLittleStar
AloneLittleStar February 18th, 2017

Call me a liar

User Profile: ImNotSmallMouse
ImNotSmallMouse February 18th, 2017

Dismiss my emotions and thoughts.

User Profile: bookgeek23
bookgeek23 February 18th, 2017

Call me cold hearted.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 February 18th, 2017

when I told her to leave me because she deserved better, someone that could of given her more than I could have ever done, and I became more hopeless than ever before. Anything else thas has ever happened to me, anything that my worse enemy could possibly do doesnt come close.

User Profile: brightPond8158
brightPond8158 February 18th, 2017

When friends or people Do not stay true to your word, make up excuses, lie.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService February 18th, 2017

Tell me "it's all in your head."

User Profile: Notdone
Notdone February 18th, 2017

Won't quit that person you insist I , as your wife, should accept in my life and understand your reasons for leaving me periodically to share your life with. I know you're gaslighting me and you're trying to have it both ways...but I'm older than you and I'm tired and I tolerate it and finally welcome your absence when you travel 1200 miles to be with her : out of sight out of mind. I bury my feelings..but when my guard is down & I'm feeling vulnerable... my emotions swell and I'm ready to show you the scars and engage in battle....but then you do that thing where you hold me and cry and ask for my understanding and let me know that nobody is loved the way you love me. You know how to wear me down. I'm so easily pacified. When will our cycle stop.

February 18th, 2017

It really hurt me when my mom told me that i was a nuisance and it was much better if she only had her son and not me. She said that neither she nor my dad had ever wanted me. I am an unwanted useless piece of crap, my siblings are flowers and i am like a weed in the family... These words really hurt me especially when they come from the mouth of someone withoit whom i wouldnt even exist. I have been feeling sad after that😖😖😖