Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: sarbear378
sarbear378 February 18th, 2017

act like I'm the the world to you over text but like I'm nothing in person.

February 18th, 2017

When I am told my face my hair look bad. Or my clothes look bad.

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you assume I have feelings for you. 😥 😩 😨

User Profile: MellophoneMan
MellophoneMan February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you care about others so much more than you ever care about me

February 18th, 2017

Turn your back on me and loose trust in me..When you blame me for someone else's actions .When in reality you need to look in the mirror yourself before you define me as this monster

User Profile: KatlynHi
KatlynHi February 18th, 2017

Call me names

User Profile: carefulEyes8183
carefulEyes8183 February 18th, 2017

do things to me without my permission

User Profile: weepingwillow123
weepingwillow123 February 18th, 2017

Won't listen to me.

User Profile: peachTalker5547
peachTalker5547 February 18th, 2017

don't communicate your feelings with me.

User Profile: versatileMoon2561
versatileMoon2561 February 18th, 2017

Make me fell guilty for no reason