Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 18th, 2017

When you exclude me from literally everything. And don't bother to even give me a thought out of your entire day😩😭

User Profile: maximal
maximal February 18th, 2017

activate my insecurities by denying my sexual advances as your boyfriend.

User Profile: Rloop
Rloop February 18th, 2017

When you ignore me or my texts

User Profile: paolacc14
paolacc14 February 18th, 2017

When you don't realize how bad I'm hurting even though I try to express it countless times.

User Profile: emotionalNest6858
emotionalNest6858 February 18th, 2017

... talk down to me and make me feel dumb by making "you" statements including "you don't know", "you're wrong", "grow up". I would prefer it if you said "I don't like it when you (whatever the behaviour is that upsets you). I would prefer it if you (whatever the behaviour is that you want me to have)."

User Profile: falconer42
falconer42 February 18th, 2017

...don't appreciate and/or ignore my ideas and input.

1 reply

@falconer42 sometimes we all need to feel valued. Just because someone treats you poorly it will never take away from who you are.

load more
User Profile: zeenaai485
zeenaai485 February 18th, 2017

make fun of something that is important to me

February 18th, 2017

When you make me think you're real and honest with me but then you betray me or lie to me

1 reply

@AYoungCalmLion True...and its definately not fair when your the one being honest and true to your word. It works both ways.

load more
User Profile: AaliyahXOXO
AaliyahXOXO February 18th, 2017

Don't understand where I'm coming from an make fun of it..

When you Treat me differently and unfairly..

When you don't Respect me or others.

When you make fun of Me and others

When you are Rude,Disrespecful and Unsupportive

3 replies

@AaliyahXOXO you deserve to be treated better.

1 reply
User Profile: AaliyahXOXO
AaliyahXOXO February 18th, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor thank you :)

load more
User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 February 18th, 2017

@AaliyahXOXO,

Gosh, I empathize with you. I hope you soon find out how to handle this situation. I believe we all deserve loving relationships. It is very hard to make a decision to let go of difficult situation or to make a change, in my view.

The funny thing about moving on is once the decision is made and you look back, you wonder how you ever stayed so long.

I am looking forward to 2018 when I can say, I made a great decision in 2017, my heart doesn't hurt any more and I am doing well.

I can hardly wait! heart

load more
User Profile: BornAtypicaly
BornAtypicaly February 18th, 2017

abondon me.