It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
It hurts my feelings when everybody ignores me. It's a daily thing.
Make me feel like everything is my fault and tell me I'm not fun to be around anymore
Can treat people the way I wish you would treat me!
Ignore the discernible sadness in my words.
say you're my friend, but don't put any effort into our friendship. I'm always bending over backwards for you, then you disregard it and make excuses about why you can't even talk to me for 5 minutes.
Disrespect me and think that the world is all about you, what you want, and how you feel.
talk down to me like a child and don't do anything to mend your demeanor towards me
don't appreciate my time and attention.
think my illness can be taken out with violence
when you don't reply to my emails.