Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 18th, 2017

mess up evrerything that took me so long to clean up and dont care

1 reply
User Profile: MoonOrchid
MoonOrchid February 18th, 2017

@frenchy34 I know that feeling! I cleaned my dad's messy kitchen once and the next day it was a disaster zone. I quit trying after 3 times. Some people have no respect. angry

load more
February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you say something rude or mean, then say it was a joke.

User Profile: borderlinepersonalitysoup
borderlinepersonalitysoup February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you force me to do things that you think will ease my mind without even listening to me.

User Profile: drinkmythoughts
drinkmythoughts February 18th, 2017

ignore me

February 18th, 2017

Treat me like an irresponsible child who can't do anything right.

User Profile: fearlessCoconut257
fearlessCoconut257 February 18th, 2017

you say things in the bluntest way possible and make me feel like a garbage fire.

1 reply
February 18th, 2017

@fearlessCoconut257

When the only time i ask for help, its like the world is ending. You say there isnt favourites but clearly and always will be the black sheep of the family.

load more
User Profile: rowenaravenclaw
rowenaravenclaw February 18th, 2017

Take me for granted.

User Profile: Hopefulheart123
Hopefulheart123 February 18th, 2017

When nobody hears my cries for help until I'm nearly dead. When nobody listens or has patience to be around me. When you shut me out of your life. When You leave me out of the friendship circle at school. When you make me become an outcast. When You make me forcefully admit that I'm always wrong.

User Profile: Hopefulheart123
Hopefulheart123 February 18th, 2017

When nobody hears my cries for help until I'm nearly dead. When nobody listens or has patience to be around me. When you shut me out of your life. When You leave me out of the friendship circle at school. When you make me become an outcast. When You make me forcefully admit that I'm always wrong.

User Profile: madman147
madman147 February 18th, 2017

That everyone in my family walks all over me and i can never get the to life a finger to help me out