Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 18th, 2017

Tell me that I don't have a best friend, that I don't look the way I want to, when you say that I'm second best to your other friends.

User Profile: AussinJordan97
AussinJordan97 February 18th, 2017

Say that you'll be there for me, that you'll never leave me, that I am not a disappointment to you... and then you go off and flat out ignore me and snap at me when I ask what happened. I thought you loved me.. I know I loved you.. but I guess I was wrong about you. You're no different than anyone else

User Profile: loveling242
loveling242 February 18th, 2017

don't return my hugs especially when I really need you to help make me feel better about something.

User Profile: Katherinekat
Katherinekat February 18th, 2017

told me you would never hurt/leave me but you did anyway.

User Profile: Jess76lahodlou
Jess76lahodlou February 18th, 2017

Dismiss my sadness as say I'm fine

User Profile: Joy2017
Joy2017 February 18th, 2017

Can't control your angriness on me in from of people

February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you tell me I am too quiet. It makes me feel like I am not normal. It's difficult to be quiet in a room full of talkative extroverts. When you tell me I am too quiet I feel like everyone is judging me for being like this.

User Profile: DariaandJane
DariaandJane February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you use my personal struggles as a way to shame and control me.

User Profile: Greentown2017
Greentown2017 February 18th, 2017

When you dont trust me

User Profile: Gemini553
Gemini553 February 18th, 2017

never say you love me.