Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: ObsessedStitch
ObsessedStitch February 18th, 2017

Ignore/dismiss me when I come to you for help.

February 18th, 2017

don't reply to my messages.

February 18th, 2017

Lied to me and used me after you said you wouldn't.

User Profile: Hopelesslove503
Hopelesslove503 February 18th, 2017

You get abused by someone you love.😢

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 18th, 2017

Don't trust in my intentions and in me in general

February 18th, 2017

Act like I don't exist.

User Profile: ZeeQueen
ZeeQueen February 18th, 2017

Don't listen

User Profile: Serenity7890
Serenity7890 February 18th, 2017

brush off my feelings or what I have to say.

User Profile: Serenity7890
Serenity7890 February 18th, 2017

make fun of me.

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you tell me "If you're going to cry go in the other room."

It hurts my feelings when you threaten violence against me if I want to cry in an argument.

It hurts my feelings that when women cry on tv you curse them and call them horrible names.

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane February 18th, 2017

@themainjane

It hurts my feelings that you always tell me to go away but I have nowhere else to go except the bedroom. There's only two rooms to be in -- why cant I be in the livingroom too?

It hurts my feelings that you always tell me to go to sleep. You just dont want me to exist. And I stay up nights worrying about you - hiding the keys so you want drive off and get yourself in trouble or get a dwi or god forbid, kill someone or yourself.

It hurts my feelings that you wont quit drinking and it's killing me inside.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 19th, 2017

@themainjane my dad tried to attempt to suicides in the past its in the kitchen and of course i am only here for a reason i need to talk

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 19th, 2017

@themainjane it hurts i got it and recieved it and i recieved a lot of repeats from my dad everytime when we are going through my closet and bathroomand its very tiredsome and hurtful and of course its to much for me its on my back including stress

load more