Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: persistentDog3348
persistentDog3348 February 19th, 2017

Do not show gratitude and appreciation for me going from girlfriend to caretaker and didn't ask me if that's what I wanted.

February 19th, 2017

cut me when I was telling you my problem, then start talking about yourself.

User Profile: Unicorn2015
Unicorn2015 February 19th, 2017

When you call me overemotional or anything like that. Because I already spend enough time being ashamed of my feelings. Which only worsens the feelings. I get it I have a lot of emotions. Can you not remind? It only makes me feel like more of an annoying burden when I want totally about said emotions.

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger February 19th, 2017

When you see me as useless because I have anxiety.

February 19th, 2017

When you spend all your time on a dumb video game, instead of paying attention to your spouse or children. You were suppose to be a mother to me. But a computer was more important

User Profile: GeDan
GeDan February 19th, 2017

When you say I don't have anxiety, ADD, or any 'real' problems. When you compare your own troubles to mine; you don't need to tell me sometimes you fight a lot with your sister trying to empathize with me cause I told you I had to call the police on mine on Christmas. Don't compare, just listen.

User Profile: peacelovemusic03
peacelovemusic03 February 19th, 2017

When you tell me that I have a good life and I'm healthy and should be happy. PSA it's call a mental illness for a reason- because I'm sick.

User Profile: limegreenBeechwood8508
limegreenBeechwood8508 February 19th, 2017

When you question my friendship all like, do i even matter to you. After spending years after years with you, supporting you and being my best self to you, you have the odacity to question if you matter to me. The answer is no, you do not matter to me i'm just a friend prostitute, I befriend people and give them a good time and then just get detached like that. Colour me guilty

User Profile: DevilzSpawn1
DevilzSpawn1 February 19th, 2017

When you don't believe me even though I gave you no reason not to

1 reply
February 19th, 2017

@DevilzSpawn1

I'm sorry to hear this. Have similar feelings.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 February 19th, 2017

are in love with someone else not me...