Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 19th, 2017

Seek out my imperfections.

February 19th, 2017

Ppl judge yu for yur abbreviations . Either yu want to help or not.

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats February 19th, 2017

Say I'm stupid or not as good as you. I know I don't remember things as well as you, and I'm ok with that, but with you pointing it out and saying it's bad doesn't help me. You really mess with my mind and I'd wish you'd see what you're doing to me

User Profile: Ayoia
Ayoia February 19th, 2017

Think I'm overreacting or faking being sad. Just because I put up a front so that I don't worry my friends and parents too much doesn't mean I'm faking it when I'm reaching out to them when it becomes too much for me to handle alone.

User Profile: Waldii
Waldii February 19th, 2017

When you don't trust me or when you think knowing what you care about is not important or useful for me and decide to ignore me.

It hurts when you act like I could be anyone else though we've been so close.

User Profile: EmmaSylvester
EmmaSylvester February 19th, 2017

Ignore me. walk away.

User Profile: swsthaband
swsthaband February 19th, 2017

Lead me on to think you feel the same way then you say you got someone else . And you make me feel like I'm not enough and I will never be . I care too much for you and it hurts when u care so little for me I wish you would be mine but that's hard to say directly

User Profile: sweetcandy69pi
sweetcandy69pi February 19th, 2017

Sit beside her and talk with her like she's your favorite and she's your only one. When one day you made me feel that even if it wasnt for real. You just used me because you missed her so I was her replacement.

User Profile: Ajooba
Ajooba February 19th, 2017

say i am not confident. When you say what happened to you....why are you like this?

When all you do is question my personality but dont try to actually help.

User Profile: gregariousyard99
gregariousyard99 February 19th, 2017

no one listens. they act as though they are higher then you and you don't matter. I hate it when people pretend to care when you can talk that there is no way that they do. Why act like you care if you don't? It makes the person feel even lonelier then the already do. Why cant people understand this.