Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: fluffymonkey
fluffymonkey February 19th, 2017

you ignore me completely like I've never existed at all although we had been through so many things together.

User Profile: ThatOneGirlYouUsedToKnow
ThatOneGirlYouUsedToKnow February 19th, 2017

dont tell me things

User Profile: midorigurin
midorigurin February 19th, 2017

ignore me or push me aside. I'm a human being, I'm here, I'm alive, but it feels like I'm a ghost when you don't notice that I'm there

User Profile: lavenderMoni
lavenderMoni February 19th, 2017

ignore me and brush off my emotions like they are nothing.

User Profile: TypewriterBlood
TypewriterBlood February 19th, 2017

Break plans.

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 February 19th, 2017

Leave me for someone better and more popular. All my friends in school do this, and I am never the one they go to.

February 19th, 2017

Hear my deepest darkest problems and secrets and then don't care or brush it off like it's nothing. I reached out and no one cares

1 reply
User Profile: mayurnchaudhari
mayurnchaudhari February 19th, 2017

@Gramatik when people dont care about your problems then you cant simply assume that they dont understand.. we share our most of the problems with close one. If they dont understand or dont want to understand then they are not your close one.

load more
User Profile: HopefulPessimist94
HopefulPessimist94 February 19th, 2017

Define me by my disability

User Profile: NessaAid
NessaAid February 19th, 2017

Say I don't care when I do . I care more than anything . And I don't show it to many people but I do . Sometimes maybe I care too much

1 reply
User Profile: mayurnchaudhari
mayurnchaudhari February 19th, 2017

@NessaAid i can understand how it feel. when you care too much. people will point you in both terms when u care too much for them and when you dont care for them. Thing is that they will realize your importantce.. Your good karma will always be with you.

load more
User Profile: grapefang652
grapefang652 February 19th, 2017

Imply that I'm more able than I am, and that I'm just being lazy.