Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 19th, 2017

Undermine my struggles.... just because I'm not in the most severe situation it doesn't mean I'm not still hurting.

February 19th, 2017

shout at me, take me for granted and don't love me.

User Profile: C0RNX3
C0RNX3 February 19th, 2017

only come to find me when I'm at my best and nowhere to be found when I'm at my worst.

User Profile: Xcheyxo
Xcheyxo February 19th, 2017

Ignore me when I'm at my worst or never ask if I'm okay.

User Profile: DancingPingouin24
DancingPingouin24 February 19th, 2017

Laugh at my questions

User Profile: CosJinMos
CosJinMos February 19th, 2017

Fail to understand me.

User Profile: Nachsie
Nachsie February 19th, 2017

when you say things I like or love are dumb. It hurts me.

User Profile: rationalApricot7403
rationalApricot7403 February 19th, 2017

make me feel like nothing i say or do matters.

1 reply
User Profile: JornJasmine120897
JornJasmine120897 February 19th, 2017

@rationalApricot7403

you are SOMETHING and dont let someone makes you fell that .

load more
User Profile: MaskedMayhem
MaskedMayhem February 19th, 2017

Ignore me, and my emotions for long periods of time. When I rely on you but you fuxk off with someoen else

User Profile: xXMonochromeRoseXx
xXMonochromeRoseXx February 19th, 2017

Ignore me in favor of another person.