Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: gentlePlum5442
gentlePlum5442 February 19th, 2017

Only remember me when you need something from me.

February 19th, 2017

Breathe

User Profile: lvlygirl
lvlygirl February 19th, 2017

Think you can treat me the way you want.

User Profile: afh1892
afh1892 February 19th, 2017

Ignore me when I'm upset instead of asking why.

User Profile: Ccoorraa
Ccoorraa February 19th, 2017

ignore me

User Profile: Evalyne
Evalyne February 19th, 2017

Lie to me

User Profile: lightPal7083
lightPal7083 February 19th, 2017

Ignore me when I'm upset

User Profile: St0rm3
St0rm3 February 19th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you treat me like I am nothing...

all the time 💔

User Profile: angelfromheaven123
angelfromheaven123 February 19th, 2017

make me feel worthless

User Profile: EnergyTurtle97
EnergyTurtle97 February 19th, 2017

Think I'm not good enough