Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Tamiy
Tamiy February 19th, 2017

Hug me and whisper that you love me

User Profile: HCBouchet
HCBouchet February 19th, 2017

Disregard my talents

User Profile: IneedHelp17
IneedHelp17 February 19th, 2017

Talk down to me

User Profile: Nieveira
Nieveira February 19th, 2017

Laugh at me behind my back

User Profile: exuberantLemon7371
exuberantLemon7371 February 19th, 2017

Tell me you're too busy to talk, when I know that's not the real answer. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't understand what's happening? You never cared about me like I cared about you. You led me on for a year and a half. I know you could tell that you hurt me, but you didn't even make an effort to talk about things. I don't care if you were scared. You could have talked to me about anything, and I would have listened. But obviously that wasn't your real agenda. Even though you begged a mutual friend to help "win me back." All you had to do was ask me. Instead you had a new girl two weeks later. That hurts. I deserve better than that. I know you will never apologize. You will never face these things because you have an incredible amount of baggage for someone as young as you. And all you ever want to do is have fun and be at the center of everyone's attention. So I've accepted this, and I'm moving on to find friends and people who appreciate me and love me no matter the circumstances. I hope that you find what makes you happy and you start taking care of yourself better.

User Profile: Scorpiosfinest
Scorpiosfinest February 19th, 2017

Tell me you care but treat me like shit when you see me

February 19th, 2017

ignore me, act like i don't exist. But at the same time want me to listen to every little thing you have to tell. That's crushing my confidence

User Profile: schoolbass
schoolbass February 19th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you won't let me speak. I'm trying to tell you how I feel, but you won't let me.

February 19th, 2017

Start discussing about my problems when I only wanted support

User Profile: nunasoul
nunasoul February 19th, 2017

lie to me