Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: SuperiorCazk
SuperiorCazk February 19th, 2017

Say something that makes me overthink and I think too long and I hurt myself and I end up digging my own grave.

February 19th, 2017

Lie to me.

February 19th, 2017

I get treated like a dog my partner and his mom does not respect me he treats me like this is not my home I have no say here he is abusive emotionaly and mentally never listen when I speak my relationship is dead and I can't leave have no where to go can't afford a place off my own

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderSpring871
lavenderSpring871 February 19th, 2017

@indigolife talk to your partner.

load more
User Profile: deace
deace February 19th, 2017

when 7cups bans my listener account because of fake reports, and not replying to seconf review after a month.

All i wanted to help. Sorry.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB February 19th, 2017

when you say you're going to come and see me, then cancel last minute

1 reply
User Profile: AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing
AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing February 20th, 2017

@EllieKB I feel you

load more
User Profile: mochi4860
mochi4860 February 19th, 2017

Act like a different person in front of me and another in front of someone else. I mean like I just wish you were the same to people as you are to me.

User Profile: m00nkitten
m00nkitten February 19th, 2017

Don't listen to or validate my fears.

User Profile: BradZA
BradZA February 19th, 2017

My feelings are always hurt no matter what...so everything and anything hurts me cause I always find the fault in it.. Love, feelings, lies, friends, life itself....

User Profile: SheWolf18
SheWolf18 February 19th, 2017

Whrn you lie to me, even when are stupid things.

User Profile: selfdisciplinedJackfruit6907
selfdisciplinedJackfruit6907 February 19th, 2017

when people overjugde me annd dont try to understand me