Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Tylergger
Tylergger February 20th, 2017

Ignore what I'm trying to tell you. You pass off "I need professional help" as if I was saying "the sky is blue".

My problems feel invalid or insignificant.

February 20th, 2017

Leave the room the moment I try to open up and be honest for once.

User Profile: Greeneyedginger
Greeneyedginger February 20th, 2017

Lie and keep secrets.

User Profile: whydoIlive
whydoIlive February 20th, 2017

my friends are happy with others

User Profile: intellectualHuman309
intellectualHuman309 February 20th, 2017

When u ignore me then smile when u see me

User Profile: onestepforwardisastart
onestepforwardisastart February 20th, 2017

Always make me your second option

February 20th, 2017

Watch me pour my heart out and don't show any emotion

February 20th, 2017

Do everything you said you wouldn't do

User Profile: Lindbjerg
Lindbjerg February 20th, 2017

Make all those promises and abandon me in the moment i need you the most

February 20th, 2017

Act like I'm less than a person.