Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 20th, 2017

Make me feel lower than you

User Profile: Cynthia1991
Cynthia1991 February 20th, 2017

Disregard my experiences

User Profile: SweetEmber2255
SweetEmber2255 February 20th, 2017

Tell me you will be my friend and talk to me but never show up. More than once.

User Profile: Deerhuntinbarb
Deerhuntinbarb February 20th, 2017

Treat what I'm going through like it's nothing.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 February 20th, 2017

..side with my enemies

User Profile: gregariousPomegranate1046
gregariousPomegranate1046 February 20th, 2017

take advantage of my emotions

User Profile: Lesley2001
Lesley2001 February 20th, 2017

act like it's my feelings are my fault

User Profile: glitterbug97
glitterbug97 February 20th, 2017

you ignore me, but you act like you care

User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 February 20th, 2017

say that i shouldnt speak my mind

February 20th, 2017

Tell me I'm overreacting and tell others untrue things about me. You make everything out to be my fault. You scream at me and act like I should bow down to you.

You completely disregard my feelings and what I've been through.

You tell me you care and turn around and tell me that what I feel is wrong and I have no reason to feel that way.

That its not fair for me to feel a certain way.